Major programs/projects categorized in accordance with the five key results areas under E.O. No. 43, s. 2011.
- MFO Accountability Report Card (MARC-1)
- Good Governance Accountability Report Card (MARC-2)
- Priority Program Accountability Report Card (PPARC)
- Project According to Key Results Areas
- Guidelines for the Review and Rating of Performance and Ranking of DOE Bureaus/Offices/Deivery Units/Personnel
The following guidelines were followed in connection to the ranking/rating of DOE bureaus and services:
- All work units were evaluated according to the accomplishment of their MFO targets/ indicators as reflected in the Form A matrix. All targets/indicators were treated with equal importance whether technical or administrative in nature. With regards to the target on IEC/promotional events, units were given additional 10.0 percent of their weighted average.
- Officials and staff of Executive Offices will be rated with the bureau/service that they are handling. If an Undersecretary/Asst. Secretary is handling 2 or more units, then they will be rated with the bureau/service that has a higher rank.
- Personnel of field offices (Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao Field Offices) will also be rated with a particular bureau (REMB, EUMB, ERDB, EPIMB and ERDB), depending on their functions.