Applications may be submitted a day immediately following the publication date until the last day of submission, which shall be sixty (60) calendar days from the date of first publication, and shall be subject to the following requirements:
- The RE Applicant shall submit to the DOE a Letter of Intent (LOI) following the prescribed format (Annex A) together with the documentary requirements (RE Application) in accordance with the prescribed Checklist of Requirements (Annex B);
- Each RE Application shall cover only one PDA as published;
- The RE Application must be in both paper and electronic (flash drive in Portable Data Format) copies, which shall use Times New Roman in 12-point font size, and employ single line spacing. Figures and maps shall be printed and submitted in a document that is not smaller that A3 size. For legibility, figures and maps shall be submitted at a larger scale (1 : 10,000) as appendices;
- A non-refundable application fee shall be paid by each RE Applicant, along with the submission of RE Application.
- For Hydropower projects, the application fee per project shall be Php50,000.00, if the estimated capacity of less than 50 MW, and Php100,000.00, for 50 MW and above, respectively.For Hydropower projects, the application fee per project shall be Php50,000.00, if the estimated capacity of less than 50 MW, and Php100,000.00, for 50 MW and above, respectively.
- For Geothermal projects, the application fee shall be PhP100,000.00 per project.
- No RE Application shall be accepted unless it is accompanied by a proof of payment of the application fee.
- Only those RE Applicants who have duly paid the application fee shall be given access to the available data of the project being applied for.
- Only the following modes of payment are accepted:
- Over-the-counter payment at the nearest bank
- Online bank transfer
- Wire transfer/Telegraphic transfer –bank charges shall be in the account of the payer.
- Details for the remittance are as follows:
Account Name : DOE Trust Fund
Account Number : 0052-1155-58
Bank Address : Land Bank of the Philippines –BuendiaBranch
Swift Code : TLBPPHMM
Beneficiary Address : Department of Energy, Energy Center, BGC, Taguig City