Courier/Registered Mail Submissions
Bank Name: Land Bank of the Philippines
Address: Tara Building 389 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City
Account Name: DOE-TRUST FUND
Account No.: 0052-1155-58
Swift Code: TLBPPHMM
(All Bank charges should be shouldered by the Remitter.)
1. Documents and check/bank deposit slip as proof of payment must be placed in separate and properly sealed envelopes.
2. Specific area applied for must be clearly written in the envelope containing the bid documents.
3. Applicant shall submit three (3) complete sets of legal, technical and financial documents for evaluation by the Review and Evaluation Committee (REC) not later than 11:00 AM of June 30, 2015.
4. Submitted application must be in both paper and digital (CD-ROM/USB Drive in Microsoft Word or *.pdf format) copies. Times New Roman 12 font and single line spacing are recommended. Figures shall be submitted in an appropriate format, no larger than A3 size. For legibility, figures and maps shall be submitted at a larger scale as appendices.
5. Both envelopes for documents and check payment/bank deposit slip must be addressed to:
Undersecretary Zenaida Y. Monsada
Chair, Review and Evaluation Committee
c/o Dir. Rino E. Abad, ERDB
Department of Energy
Energy Center, Rizal Drive
Bonifacio Global City,
Taguig City, Metro Manila, 1632
Telefax: (632) 840-2074
Direct line: (632) 840-1874
Trunk line: (632) 479-2900 locals 360 / 343 / 393