Republic of the Philippines
DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
Energy Center, Rizal Drive, Bonifacio Global City
Taguig City, Metro Manilla
NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR PETROLEUM SERVICE CONTRACT (PSC)
Under the Philippine Conventional Energy Contracting Program (PCECP)
Pursuant to Department Circular (DC) No. 2017-12-0017 ("PCECP Circular and Guidelines")
This is to inform the public that A CONSORTIUM is applying for one (1) petroleum area located in OFFSHORE NORTHWEST PALAWAN as seen in the map below and is bounded by the adjacent set of geographical coordinates:
INVITATION FOR CHALLENGE
Interested applicants may likewise submit their respective applications over the aforementioned nominated area in accordance with, and subject to, the timeline and procedures stipulated under DC2017-12-0017 ("PCECP Circular and Guidelines"):
- Pre-submission Conference on 04 April 2023, 0900H1 – Twenty (20) calendar days from date of publication by the nominating party.
- Deadline for the Submission of documents by Applicants (counter proponents) on 15 May 2023, 1100H2 – Sixty (60) calendar days from date of publication by the nominating party.
- The nominating party published the existence of their application in the "Malaya" and "Daily Tribune" on 15 March 2023.
- Challengers must therefore submit their complete application documents at the DOE Records Management Division, and pay the corresponding application ("challenge") fee of Php 1,000,000 at the DOE Treasury Division, on or before 15 May 2023, 1100H2.
- Opening of Application/Bid Documents will be held at the DOE Audio-Visual Room (AVR) on the same day of submission deadline, that is on 15 May 2023, 1330H3.
- Evaluation and Awarding of Petroleum Service Contract
- For further details on the PCECP application requisites and procedures, as well as the evaluation and awarding process, please refer to the DOE Department Circular No. DC2017-12-0017 or the PCECP Circular and Guidelines.
1 The prescribed time, 0900H, has been rescheduled to 1300H on 04 April 2023 due to the unavailability of the DOE Audio Visual Room (AVR) at the prescribed time;
2 The prescribed date, 14 May 2023, 1100H, has been moved to 15 May 2023, 1100H as it falls on a Sunday; and,
3 The prescribed date, 14 May 2023, 1330H, has been moved to 15 May 2023, 1330H as it falls on a Sunday.
For further information, you may visit the DOE's webpage on PSC Application at www.doe.gov.ph/pcecp/petroleum or you may contact the DOE's Petroleum Resources Development Division (PRDD) at telephone numbers (02) 8812-4016 or (02) 8479-2900 local 365.