Republic of the Philippines
DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
Energy Center, Rizal Drive, Bonifacio Global City
Taguig City, Metro Manilla
NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR PETROLEUM SERVICE CONTRACT (PSC)
Under the Philippine Conventional Energy Contracting Program (PCECP)
Pursuant to Department Circular (DC) No. 2017-12-0017 ("PCECP Circular and Guidelines")
This is to inform the public that TRIANGLE ENERGY (GLOBAL) LTD. is applying for one (1) petroleum area located in CAGAYAN BASIN as seen in the map and is bounded by the adjacent set of geographical coordinates:
INVITATION FOR CHALLENGE
Interested applicants may likewise submit their respective applications over the aforementioned nominated area in accordance with, and subject to, the timeline and procedures stipulated under DC2017-12-0017 ("PCECP Circular and Guidelines"):
- Pre-Challenge Conference (formerly knonw as Pre-submission Conference) on 26 July 2023, 0900H – Twenty (20) calendar days from date of publication by the nominating party.
- Deadline for the Submission of documents by Applicants (counter-proponents) on 04 September 2023, 1100H – Sixty (60) calendar days from date of publication by the nominating party.
- The nominating party published the existence of their application in the "Malaya" and "Daily Tribune" on 06 July 2023.
- Challengers must therefore submit their complete application documents at the DOE Records Management Division, and pay the corresponding application ("challenge") fee of Php 1,000,000 at the DOE Treasury Division, on or before 04 September 2023, 1100H.
- Opening of Application/Bid Documents will be held at the DOE Audio-Visual Room (AVR) on the same day of submission deadline, that is on 04 September 2023, 1330H.
- Evaluation and Awarding of Petroleum Service Contract
- For further details on the PCECP application requisites and procedures, as well as the evaluation and awarding process, please refer to the DOE Department Circular No. DC2017-12-0017 or the PCECP Circular and Guidelines.
For further information, you may visit the DOE's webpage on PSC Application at www.doe.gov.ph/pcecp/petroleum or you may contact the DOE's Petroleum Resources Development Division (PRDD) at telephone numbers (02) 8812-4016 or (02) 8479-2900 local 365.