Posted On: Wednesday, February 06, 2019
Deadline for Submission of Applications: Tuesday, February 16, 2019
We are inviting interested applicants to submit their updated Personal Data Sheets (PDS) with recent photo, Application Letter and latest Individual Performance Commitment and Review (IPCR) or its equivalent Performance Evaluation Form to the Human Resource Management Division (HRMD). Below are the Guidelines for Application for compliance.
For the complete list of vacant positions, click https://www.jobstreet.com.ph/en/companies/691505-department-of-energy?ic... or the attached PDF file below.
With effect from 15 September, 2018, employee applications must be made online at https://www.doe.gov.ph/job-opportunities and submission of application documents emailed to: email@example.com for preliminary evaluation.
Please ensure that you print out your application form and photocopy required documents if you will be shortlisted for initial interview.
An applicant is required to fulfill the following requirements when applying;
- Filled out Application Form (uploaded in the DOE website https://www.doe.gov.ph/job-opportunities)
- Cover Letter and Updated Resume
- Certificate of Graduation/Diploma and Transcript of Records
- Civil Service Certificate of Eligibility/PRC Board Exam Rating
- Certificate of seminars/training attended
- Latest Performance Rating/Evaluation form, if with employer
- One (1) 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm (passport size) recent photo (attached in the Application Form)
- Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) (If currently employed in the government only)
Guidelines for Application:
- Applicant must be a Filipino citizen and must meet the minimum Qualification Standards of the position applied for;
- Application form (PDF/Excel) for external applicants; and Personal Data Sheet (CS Form No. 212 Revised Personal Data Sheet / CS Form No. 212 Attachment - Work Experience Sheet ) for DOE employees and must be accomplished properly and completely. e.g., "inclusive dates (mm/dd/year - mm/dd/year)", etc. Application sent via email should be in PDF format;
- Applicants should indicate/specify in the application form and letter the position applied for, Item Number, and the name of the Office/Division where the vacancy is; otherwise, applications will not be acted upon.
- If applicant has previous work experience or is currently employed, application must include the most recent IPCR for Government employees or its equivalent Performance Evaluation Form for non-government employees;
- Application must be submitted on or before the deadline, which is ten (10) calendar days from publication date; applications received beyond the last day of publication will not be acted upon.
- Application will be valid for one (1) year from the date of receipt of the DOE-HRMD;
- For applicants who are not DOE employees, we will only contact those who have been shortlisted for further evaluation;
- Females are encouraged to apply to technical positions;
- Application not complying with the guidelines will not be processed.
The cover/application letter should be addressed to:
Ms. Ma. Cecilia P. Baldos
Chief Administratice Officer
Human Resource Management Division
Energy Center, Rizal Drive, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
LIST OF VACANT POSITIONS
|1||Administrative Office V
(Human Resource Management Officer III)
|SG 18||P 38,085||Bachelor's degree relevant to the job
(Preferably BS Psychology, Behavioral Science or equivalent course)
|8 hours of relevant training||2 years of relevant training||CS Professional Second level eligibility||N/A||Human Resource Management Division|
|1||Science Research Specialist I||OSEC-DOEB-
|SG 13||P 24,224||Bachelor's Degree relevant to the job
(Preferably BS in any Engineering courses)
|None required||None required||CS Prof Second level eligibility||N/A||Oil Industry Standards and Monitoring Division|
|1||Administrative Officer II
(Budget Officer I)
|SG 11||P 20,179||Bachelor's Degree relevant to the job||None required||None required||CS Prof Second level eligibility||N/A||Budget Division|
|1||Administrative Officer I
|SG 10||P 18,718||Bachelor's Degree relevant to the job||None required||None required||CS Prof Second level eligibility||N/A||Treasury Division|
|1||Administrative Aide VI (Clerk III)||OSEC-DOEB-
|SG 6||P 14,340||Completion of Two (2) years college studies||None Required||None Required||CS Subprof First level eligibility||N/A||Accounting Division|