Kindly indicate/specify on your cover letter your first and second choice of position.
Date of Posting: October 24, 2023 (Tuesday)
Deadline of Submission: November 03, 2023 (Friday)
We are inviting interested applicants to submit their updated Application Letter, Resume and latest Individual Performance Commitment and Review (IPCR) or its equivalent Performance Evaluation Form to the Human Resource Management Division (HRMD).
The cover/application letter should be addressed to:
MARIA CECILIA SOFIA P. BALDOS
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division
Energy Center, Rizal Drive,
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
Outsider applicants: Apply online thru the DOE Online Recruitment
DOE Employee: Apply online thru HRIPS
Below are the Guidelines for Application for compliance.
Effective 15 September, 2018, employee applications must be made online and submission of complete application documents submitted to DOE Online Recruitment website for preliminary evaluation.
An applicant is required to fulfill the following requirements when applying;
1. Filled out the Online Application Form
2. Cover Letter and Updated Resume
3. Certificate of Graduation/Diploma and Transcript of Records
4. Civil Service Certificate of Eligibility/PRC Board Exam Rating
5. Certificate of seminars/trainings attended
6. Latest Performance Rating or Performance Evaluation form, for those with work experience or with previous employer
7. Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) (If employed in the government only)
8. One (1) 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm (passport size) recent photo
1. Applicant must be a Filipino citizen and must meet the minimum Qualification Standards of the position applied for;
2. Applicants should indicate/specify in the application letter the position applied for, Item Number, and the name of the Office/Division where the vacancy is;
3. If applicant has previous work experience or is currently employed, application must include the most recent IPCR for Government employees or its equivalent Performance Evaluation Form for non-government employees;
4. Application must be submitted on or before the deadline, which is ten (10) calendar days from publication date; applications received beyond the last day of publication will not be acted upon.
5. Females are encouraged to apply to technical positions;
6. Application not complying with the guidelines will not be processed.