- To heighten public accountability and transparency, promote greater collaboration among agencies, and ensure accessible and convenient delivery of services to the Filipino people, the Government is refocusing the Results-Based Performance Management System (RBPMS), along with its incentive component – the Performance-Based Incentive System (PBIS). The RBPMS will aim not only to promote Good Governance practices, link budget with outcomes and outputs, strengthen performance management and monitoring in the government but also speed up the streamlining of agency front line services. The PBIS consisting of the Productivity Enhancement Incentive (PEI) and the Performance-Based Bonus (PBB) which were authorized under EO No. 8 S. 2012 and EO No. 201 s. 2016 will continue to be an integrated scheme of rewarding exemplary performance in government through the grant of incentives linked with actual performance.
- EO No. 201 s. 2016 also provided that the compensation and position classification be revised or updated to strengthen the PBIS in recognition of government personnel who play a greater role and carry a heaver responsibility in attaining performance targets and delivering results.
- EO No. 201 s. 2016 stipulated that the Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) on Harmonization of National Government Performance Monitoring, Information and Reporting System created under AO No. 25 s. 2011 shall prescribe the conditions on eligibility and procedures for the grant of the enhanced PBB, including the ranking system to recognize difference in levels of performance.
- All offices of the DOE including all executive offices, operating bureaus, support services, field offices.
- All officials and employees holding regular plantilla positions; and contractual and casual employees having an employer-employee relationship with the office, and whose compensation are charged to the lump sum appropriation under Personnel Services, or those occupying positions in the DBM-approved contractual staffing pattern of the Department.
X X X
RAUL B. AGUILOS, CESO I (Sgd.)
Undersecretary and Chair, PMT
ALFONSO G. CUSI (Sgd.)
Date Received by ITD (mm/dd/yyyy):