- Peak demand growth rate in the Visayas Grid was recorded the highest at 8.1% compared to 2.4% and 3.3% growth for Luzon and Mindanao from 2014-2015.
- Coal maintained its largest share to the total installed capacity at 32%, dependable and available capacity at 34% and power generation mix at 45%.
- Due to Feed-in-Tariff (FIT) race, wind and solar grew in terms of total installed capacity at 50.9% (144 MW increase) and 616% (142 MW increase) respectively from 2014 to 2015.
- Electricity sales and consumption increased remarkably by 6.7% from 77,261 GWh in 2014 to 82,413 GWh in 2015.
- A total of 633... Read more