Undersecretary Felix William B. Fuentebella presented the Energy Investment Opportunities during the Visayas Energy Investment Forum held in Cebu City on 30 May 2019.
Resource speakers from the government and private sectors talked about their roles and experiences with regard to energy investment in the Philippines: Mr. Christian B. Ereño of the National Grid Corporation of the Philippines, Mr. Paul D. Lazaro of the Development Bank of the Philippines, Mr. Richard A. Uy of Delta Dore, Inc., Engr. Jose Alfonso S. Casurra of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources - Environmental Management Bureau Region 7, and Mr. Crisanto Hilario of PowerSource Philippines, Inc.
- Visayas Energy Investment Opportunities
- NGCP’s Updates on the Cebu-Negros-Panay Interconnection
- Updated on DENR's Permitting Process
- DBP’s Financing Program for Energy Projects
- Delta Dore, Inc.’s Experience as an Energy Service Company (ESCO)
- PowerSource Philippines Inc.’s Experience as a Qualified Third Party (QTP)