To carry out necessary maintenance and upgrading works on various MERALCO distribution facilities, electric service will be temporarily interrupted on the following dates and places:
MONDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2016
BETWEEN 9:00AM AND 2:00PM – PORTION OF CIRCUIT MEYCAUAYAN 52YM
- Portion of Doña Elena St. in Bgy. Punturin.
REASON: Installation of additional primary lines along Doña Elena St. in Bgy. Punturin, Valenzuela City.
BETWEEN 10:00AM AND 3:00PM – PORTION OF CIRCUIT CALUMPIT 323YQ
- Portion of Main Road from Clubhouse to and including Blocks 25 to 28 in La Residencia (Rocka) Subd. Phases 1, 2 and 3- A & B, Bgy. Pio Cruzcosa.
REASON: Installation of new primary lines in La Residencia (Rocka) Subd., Bgy. Pio Cruzcosa, Calumpit, Bulacan.
MONDAY TO TUESDAY, OCTOBER 3 – 4, 2016
BETWEEN 10:45PM AND 10:59PM (MON., 10/03/16) AND THEN BETWEEN 5:00AM AND 5:15AM (TUE., 10/04/16) – THE WHOLE OF CIRCUIT TEGEN 52B
- Tanduay Distillers along Nepomuceno St. and Hospicio De San Jose in Isla de Convalencia in San Miguel.
REASON: Preventive maintenance and testing works inside Meralco – Tegen substation.
BETWEEN 11:30PM AND 11:59PM (MON., 10/03/16) AND THEN BETWEEN 4:00AM AND 4:30AM (TUE., 10/04/16) – PORTIONS OF CIRCUITS MALATE 19J; AND PACO 422VY
- Portion of Pablo Ocampo Sr. St. from Taft Ave. to F. B. Harrison St. including Donada and Leveriza Sts.; and Rizal Memorial Sports Complex.
- Portion of F. B. Harrison St. from Pablo Ocampo Sr. St. to F. Del Rosario St. including Balagtas, Cuyegkeng, Estrella, Goquiolay, Humilidad and R. Layug Sts.; and Longwood Garden Inn Hotel.
- Portion of F. B. Harrison St. from near San Juan St. to Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. (Buendia Ave.) including David and Perla Sts.
- Portion of Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. (Buendia Ave.) from F. B. Harrison St. to Atang Dela Rama St. including Sugarland Center, Inocencio Bldg., Boom Na Boom Complex, PAGCOR Heritage, The Legend Seafood Restaurant and Wensha Spa.
- Portion of Pres. M. Roxas Blvd. from The Radiance Manila Bay to Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. (Buendia Ave.) including Tramway Bayview Buffet, Networld Hotel, Jipang Bldg., Octagon International Playhouse Gaming Limited, Philippine International Convention Center Exhibit Hall, Bagaberde and D'Creative Adventure Inc.
- Portion of Leveriza St. from Menlo St. to Villaruel St. including David, Fresno, Gotamco and San Juan Sts.; Annex Development Corporation, City Service Corporation, RK Manufacturing Corporation, Excel Packaging, Golden Hoisery, New Plastic Mate Mfg. and Pack-Rite Mfg.
BETWEEN 11:30PM (MON., 10/03/16) AND 4:30AM (TUE., 10/04/16) – PORTION OF CIRCUITS PACO 422VY; AND MALATE 19J
- Portion of F. B. Harrison St. from near R. Layug St. to Antonio S. Arnaiz Ave. including Advincula, Cuyegkeng, Dapitan, David, E. Rodriguez, Jockian, Progreso, San Juan, Sinciego, Sta. Monica and Tangkian Sts. including Marina Royale Drive Inn Hotel, Manhattan Lodge, SKK Building and P. G. Lawson Company Inc.
- Portion of Pres. M. Roxas Blvd. from Lourdes St. to Dapitan St. including Manila Bay KTV and Pussycat Restaurant & Disco.
REASON: Reconstruction of facilities and line reconductoring works along F. B. Harrison St. in Pasay City.
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2016
QUEZON PROVINCE (CANDELARIA)
BETWEEN 10:00AM AND 3:00PM – PORTION OF CIRCUITS CANDELARIA 44ZC; AND SAN PABLO II 46WJ – CANDELARIA 42ZC
- Portion of Maharlika Highway from Del Valle St. to and including De Gala, Ona and Nadres Sts. in Bgys. Poblacion, Masin Norte and Masin Sur.
REASON: Relocation of poles affected by DPWH Masin Bridge repair works along Maharlika Highway in Bgys. Masin Norte and Masin Sur, Candelaria, Quezon Province.
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2016
BETWEEN 12:01AM AND 12:30AM AND THEN BETWEEN 4:30AM AND 5:00AM – PORTIONS OF CIRCUIT BALINTAWAK 55E
- Portion of Epifanio Delos Santos Ave. (EDSA) Southbound and North Ave. from Meralco – Balintawak substation along Howmart Road to and including TriNoma Mall in Bgy. Bagong Pag-asa.
- Portion of Congressional Ave. from Epifanio Delos Santos Ave. (EDSA) to Cagayan St. including Abra St.; Shell Gas Station, Tropical Hut and S&R Membership Shopping in Bgys. Ramon Magsaysay and Bahay Toro.
- Portion of Roosevelt Ave. from San Antonio St. to M. H. Del Pilar St. including Mangga, Adams, Batangas, Evardoni and Montenegro Sts.; Alphadent, Express Lamination, L & G Corp., Sandico & Pinera Inc., Astor Enterprises, United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB) and Inspira Prime International Corporation in Bgys. Bungad, Veterans Village, Katipunan and San Antonio.
BETWEEN 12:01AM AND 5:00AM – PORTION OF CIRCUIT BALINTAWAK 55E
- Portion of Roosevelt Ave. from Epifanio Delos Santos Ave. (EDSA) to Dangay St. including Anahaw, Lanutan, Narig and Road A Sts.; 7-11 Store, Jollibee, Muñoz Market, Maynilad Booster Pump, Munoz Bingo Corporation, Munoz Plaza and Come N’ Shop Store in Bgy. Veterans Village.
REASON: Line reconstruction works along Roosevelt Ave. in Bgy. Veterans Village, Quezon City.
FRIDAY TO SATURDAY, OCTOBER 7 – 8, 2016
QUEZON CITY (CUBAO)
BETWEEN 11:30PM (FRI., 10/07/16) AND 4:30AM (SAT., 10/08/16) – PORTION OF CIRCUIT KAMUNING 425VP
- Portion of Felix Manalo St. from New York St. to Don. E. Egea St. in Bgy. Pinagkaisahan.
- Portion of Don. E. Egea St. from Felix Manalo St. to and including Ermin Garcia Ave.; New Orleans, Detroit and Maryland Sts. in Bgy. Pinagkaisahan.
REASON: Relocation of pole and installation of additional primary line facilities along Felix Manalo St. in Bgy. Paligsahan, Cubao, Quezon City.
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2016
BULACAN (ANGAT; BUSTOS; NORZAGARAY; AND PANDI)
BETWEEN 12:30AM AND 1:30AM AND THEN BETWEEN 8:30AM AND 9:30AM – THE WHOLE OF CIRCUIT ANGAT 32YT; AND PORTION OF CIRCUITS ANGAT 36YT; AND BALIWAG 313YW
- Portion of M. Fernando and A. Payumo Sts. from Meralco – Angat substation near Encanto Road in Bgy. Sta. Cruz, Angat to and including Villarama St., Calle Putol, Sitios Bato, Bulalo, Coral, Gulod, Kanyakan and Palale in Bgys. Baraka, Bigte, Bangkal, Bitungol, Matictic, Poblacion and Tigbe in Norzagaray.
- Portion of Angat – Bustos Municipal Road from A. Villarama St. in Bgys. Marungko, Angat to and including Bgys. Bonga Mayor, Bonga Manor, Catacte, Paltok and Tibagan in Bustos; Bgys. Niugan, Donacion, Marungko, Sulucan and Taboc in Angat; and Bgy. Real De Cacarong in Pandi.
REASON: Maintenance works inside Meralco – Angat substation.
SAN JUAN CITY
BETWEEN 10:00AM AND 3:00PM – PORTION OF CIRCUIT VALENCIA 414VAL
- Portion of M. Infante St. from P. Guevarra St. to and including Callejon and Mangga St. in Bgy. Little Baguio.
REASON: Installation of additional primary line facilities and other line works along M. Infante St. in Bgy. Little Baguio, San Juan City.
For more information, please contact MERALCO Call Center at telephone nos. 16211 / 631-1111, fax no. 632-8554 or e-mail address email@example.com. Please use the Bill ID Number or Service Identification Number (SIN) indicated in your electric bills for faster resolution of inquiries.
For those who prefer to receive this schedule via e-mail, simply write to MERALCO at firstname.lastname@example.org and type in the phrase "Request for weekly schedule."