To carry out necessary maintenance and upgrading works on various MERALCO distribution facilities, electric service will be temporarily interrupted on the following dates and places:
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2016
MAKATI CITY; AND PASAY CITY
BETWEEN 8:00AM AND 8:30AM AND THEN BETWEEN 1:30PM AND 2:00PM – PORTION OF CIRCUIT MALIBAY 413VJ
- Portion of Don Chino Roces Ave. Ext. from Amorsolo St. to Volvo Makati including BMW Showroom, BDO, Chevrolet Makati, Mead Johnson Philippines, Saatchi House, Ecoplaza Bldg., DMCI Annex Bldg., European Motors, Metrobank Data Center, Intertek Bldg., Jannov Plaza Bldg., Oberthur Card Systems, Tao Corporate Center, Allegro Center, Alsons Bldg. and Terry S.A. Inc. in Bgy. Kayamanan C, Makati City.
- Portion of San Gregorio St. and Magallanes Ave. from Pres. Sergio Osmeña Highway to Epifanio Delos Santos Ave. (EDSA) including Victoria St. in Magallanes Village, Bgy. Magallanes, Makati City.
- Portion of from Epifanio Delos Santos Ave. (EDSA) from Magallanes Ave. in Bgy. Magallanes, Makati City to Aurora Blvd. including C. Jose, Apelo Cruz, E. Rodgriguez and Edang Sts.; Lakambini Hotel, 7-11 Store, Caltex Gas Station, Mercury Drug, Total Gas Station, PHILTRANCO Bus Terminal and Jollibee in Pasay City.
- Portion of Aurora Blvd. from Epifanio Delos Santos Ave. (EDSA) to Sofil Technologies Inc. Warehouse including Winston Lodge, Stone House Hotel, RTG Sheet Metal Works Corp. and Jervis Electric Corp. in Pasay City.
- Portion of Aurora Blvd. from near Tramo bridge to near Andrews Ave. including Doña Marta Maternity Hospital, KIA Motor Sales, Department of Transportation (DOTr) – Office of Transportation Security, Pasay City Central Post Office, 7-11 Store, Emmanuel SJB Development Corp., Zamony Venture Corp. and Island Air Products Corp. in Pasay City.
BETWEEN 8:00AM AND 2:00PM – PORTION OF CIRCUIT MALIBAY 413VJ
- Portion of Aurora Blvd. from near Partas Bus station to Tramo bridge to including Virata Subd.; C. Cruz, Don Carlos Revilla, Edang, San Roque, Tripa De Gallina and St. Augustine Sts. in Pasay City.
REASON: Line reconductoring works along Aurora Blvd, Apollo 11 and Bac One Sts. in Pasay City.
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2016
QUEZON CITY (SAN BARTOLOME)
BETWEEN 9:00AM AND 2:00PM – PORTION OF CIRCUIT DILIMAN 425VU
- Portion of Teachers St. from P. Bukaneg St. to and including L. Jaena and Rhombus Sts. in Merry Homes Subd.; and Home Sweet Home Village in Bgy. Sauyo.
REASON: Installation of additional lightning protection devices along Teachers St. in Merry Homes Subd., Bgy. Sauyo, San Bartolome, Quezon City.
BETWEEN 10:00AM AND 3:00PM – PORTION OF MEYCAUAYAN 52YM
- Portion of Lawang Bato St. from Punturin – Lawang Bato Road to and including CK Plastic and Cofta Moulding in Bgy. Lawang Bato.
REASON: Upgrading of facilities along Lawang Bato St. in Bgy. Lawang Bato, Valenzuela City.
TUESDAY TO WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 18 - 19, 2016
BETWEEN 11:00PM AND 11:30PM (TUE., 10/18/16) AND THEN BETWEEN 5:30AM AND 6:00AM (WED., 10/19/16) – PORTIONS OF CIRCUITS SM-SHANGRILA 45VR AND 51VR
- Portion of Meralco Ave. from The Exchange Regency Residence in Ortigas Commercial Center, Bgy. San Antonio to Doña Julia Vargas Ave. including MWSS Pasig Pumping Station in Bgy. Ugong.
- Portion of St. Paul St. from Meralco Ave. to Molave St. including St. Paul College and Department of Education (DepEd) Main Office in Bgy. Ugong.
- Portion of Meralco Ave. from St. Paul St. to and including Gen. Segundo, Gen. Atienza, Gen. Delgado, Gen. Capinpin, Gen. Malvar and Gen. Lim Sts. in San Antonio Village, Bgy. San Antonio.
BETWEEN 11:00PM (TUE., 10/18/16) AND 6:00AM (WED., 10/19/16) – PORTION OF CIRCUITS SM-SHANGRILA 45VR AND 51VR
- Portion of Meralco Ave. from St. Paul St. to and including Renaissance 1000, 2000 & 3000 and Alexandra Condominium in Ortigas Commercial Center, Bgy. San Antonio; and DepEd MIMAROPA Regional Office in Bgy. Ugong.
REASON: Line conversion works along Meralco Ave. in Bgy. Ugong, Pasig City.
BETWEEN 11:00PM AND 11:30PM (TUE., 10/18/16) AND THEN BETWEEN 6:00AM AND 6:30AM (WED., 10/19/16) – PORTION OF CIRCUIT MAKATI 17G
- Portion of H. Santos St. from A. P. Reyes St. to Estrella St. in Bgy. Carmona.
BETWEEN 11:00PM (TUE., 10/18/16) AND 6:30AM (WED., 10/19/16) – PORTION OF CIRCUITS KAMAGONG 49VK; AND MAKATI 17G
- Portion of A. P. Reyes Ave. from Hippodromo St. to E. Pascua St. including H. Santos, Cristobal and Gomez Sts. in Bgys. Tejeros and Olympia.
REASON: Line reconductoring works along A. P. Reyes Ave. in Bgy. Tejeros, Makati City.
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2016
BETWEEN 12:01AM AND 12:30AM AND THEN BETWEEN 4:30AM AND 5:00AM – PORTION OF CIRCUIT BINONDO 41N
- Portion of Anda St. from Solana St. to Cabildo St. including Magallanes St.; J.S. Contractor Overseas Agency, Peoples General Insurance Company and Solanda Bldg.
- Portion of Solana St. from Andres Soriano Jr. St. to near Novales St. including Beaterio, Cabildo, Legaspi, Postigo, Real, Sto. Tomas and San Francisco Sts.; Intramuros BF Condominium, BIR Revenue Region No. 6, Colegio de San Juan de Letran Campus, Colegio de Santa Rosa, Dante A. Ang & Associates Inc., BOC Bldg., DOLE – Bureau of Labor Relations, ECJ Bldg., Chinese Commercial Bldg., Filsov Shipping, G & E Realty Development Corp., Kaisa Angelo King Heritage Center, Kaisa Para Sa Kaunlaran, Lyceum of the Philippines University, Mapúa Institute of Technology North Bldg., Max’s Restaurant, Casa Paz Dormitory, Propmech Corp. Main Office, United Coconut Chemicals Inc., Wallem Philippines Shipping Bldg., BIR - Revenue District Office No. 29, UCPB Bank and Yuyitung Commercial Press.
BETWEEN 12:01AM AND 5:00AM – PORTION OF CIRCUIT BINONDO 41N
- Portion of Muralla St. from Beaterio St. to Anda St. including The Herald Building.
- Portion of Anda St. from Muralla St. to Solana St. including Colegio de San Juan de Letran – St. Vincent Ferrer Bldg., Solanda Enterprises and Starbright Sales Enterprises.
REASON: Replacement of rotten pole and line reconductoring works along Anda St. in Intramuros, Manila.
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2016
BULACAN (MARILAO CITY)
BETWEEN 12:01AM AND 5:00AM – PORTION OF CIRCUIT SAOG 412SAO
- Portion of MacArthur Highway from Meralco – Saog substation to near Doña Fausta Village including Miguel Villarica and Natividad Sts.; Car-World, Mercury Drug and BPI in Bgys. Abangan Sur, Abangan Norte, Poblacion 2 and Tabing Ilog.
REASON: Relocation of facilities affected by DPWH Marilao Bridge project along MacArthur Highway in Bgy. Abangan Sur, Marilao City, Bulacan.
BATANGAS PROVINCE (BATANGAS CITY)
BETWEEN 10:00AM AND 3:00PM – PORTION OF CIRCUIT MERALCO BOLBOK 322ZV
- Portion of Bgy. Conde Itaas.
REASON: Line reconductoring works in Bgy. Conde Itaas, Batangas City, Batangas Province.
THURSDAY TO FRIDAY, OCTOBER 20 – 21, 2016
BETWEEN 11:00PM (THU., 10/20/16) AND 6:00AM (FRI., 10/21/16) – PORTION OF CIRCUITS MAKATI 43G; AND MALATE 17J
- Portion of Filmore St. from near Emilia St. to Ampere St. including Arellano, Boyle, Calatagan, Casino, Curie, Dian, Diesel, Einthoven, Enrique, Fahrenheit, Guernica, Hilario, Ibarra, Inca, Java, Laredo, Madras, Makiling, Matanzas and Olivares Sts.; Team Information Management Corp., Palanan Barangay Hall, C & L Mansion, Continous Printing Shop, Control Printing Corp., TSM Bldg., St. Claire’s Medical Center, Damiano’s Capital Corp. and Palanan Health Center in Bgy. Palanan.
- Portion of Zobel Roxas Ave. from Dian St. to and including Datacom Bldg., Light Tower Condotel and P & L Condominium in Bgy. Palanan.
- Larry’s Curtain and Cash & Carry Bldg. along Pres. Sergio Osme?ña Highway
REASON: Line reconductoring and line maintenance works along Filmore St. in Bgy. Palanan, Makati City.
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2016
LAGUNA (LOS BAÑOS)
BETWEEN 12:01AM AND 4:00AM – PORTION OF CIRCUIT LOS BAÑOS 35WT
- Portion of Calamba – Los Baños National Road from near The Original Buko Pie store to Marymount Village including Makiling Subd. in Bgy. Anos.
REASON: Partial conversion of 13.8kV electric circuit Los Baños 35WT to 34.5kV electric system in Bgy. Anos, Los Baños, Laguna.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2016
CAVITE (DASMARIÑAS CITY; GENERAL MARIANO ALVAREZ; AND IMUS)
BETWEEN 7:00AM AND 8:00AM AND THEN BETWEEN 6:00PM AND 7:00PM – THE WHOLE OF CIRCUITS DASMARIÑAS 40DA AND 41DA
- Portion of Gen. Emilio Aguinaldo Highway from Golden City Subd. in Bgy. Anabu II-F, Imus to and including Euro-Med Laboratories, SM City – Dasmariñas, Robinsons Place – Dasmariñas, Sydenham Laboratories, Coca Cola – Dasmariñas Sales Office, Dasmariñas Public Market, National College of Science and Technology and Toyota – Dasmariñas; Villas At Dasmariñas Highlands Subd., Agustin Grove, Diamond Village and San Lorenzo Heights Subd. in Bgys. Sampaloc, San Agustin I & II, Salitran I & II and city proper.
- Portion of Governor Drive from Monterey Farms in Bgy. Langkaan I, Dasmariñas City to and including AFP Housing and Gainsville Subd. in Bgys. Acacia, Anahaw I & II, Banaba, Bulihan, Narra I & III and Yakal in Silang; NHA Industrial and Commercial Complex in Bgy. Maderan, General Mariano Alvarez (GMA); Dasmariñas Technopark, Seamen’s Village, Cityview II Subd. Fatima Heights Subd. and Windsor Estate in Bgys. Langkaan I, Paliparan I & III, Sampaloc I – III and San Agustin I in Dasmariñas City.
REASON: Commissioning of new facilities inside NGCP - Dasmariñas substation.
BETWEEN 10:00AM AND 3:00PM – PORTION OF CIRCUIT LEGASPI 433RA
- Portion of Valero Access Road 4 from Philippine Banking Corp. to and including ICEC Tower, Globe Telecom Bldg., SMART Tower and Datem Inc. in Salcedo Village.
REASON: Line re-construction works and upgrading of facilities along Valero Access Road 4 in Salcedo Village, Makati City.
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2016
BETWEEN 8:00AM AND 8:30AM AND THEN BETWEEN 1:30PM AND 2:00PM – PORTIONS OF CIRCUITS ERMITA 17S, 19S AND 45S
- Portion of J. Bocobo St. from Padre Faura St. to United Nations (U. N.) Ave. including E. Reyes St.; St. Luke’s Diagnostic Center, Hotel Soriente, Puregold Jr. Supermarket, BDO, Physician’s Tower, Mc Donald’s Restaurant, San Carlos Mansion and Starbucks.
- Portion of Maria Y. Orosa St. from T. M. Kalaw St. to and including Court of Appeals, Supreme Court of the Philippines, Mc Donald’s Restaurant, KFC Restaurant and Holiday Inn.
- Portion of T. M. Kalaw St. from Maria Y. Orosa St. to near Gen. Luna St. including J. Brothers Construction and National Museum.
- Portion of A. Mabini St. from United Nations (U. N.) Ave. to City Garden Suites including A. Flores, Guerrero and M. H. Del Pilar Sts.; Fergusson Park Tower, 7 – Eleven, Wall Bldg., Mercury Drug Store, Ermita Bldg., Banana Leaf Restaurant, Gedisco Terrace, Emerald Garden, SKI Construction Group, Sabas Almeda Bldg., Blue 717 Realty, Hoofsman Systematic Design, Kian Tian and Sons Inc., Rosas Garden Hotel, The Ermita Catholic School and Bayview Hotel.
BETWEEN 8:00AM AND 2:00PM – PORTION OF CIRCUITS ERMITA 17S, 19S AND 45S
- Portion of United Nations (U. N.) Ave. from Maria Y. Orosa St. to and including U. S. Embassy, Chic-Boy Restaurant, Shakey’s Restaurant, Casa Bocobo Hotel, Teriyaki Boy, G. E. Antonio Bldg., Kimmee Bldg., The Traveller’s Business, UCPB, Mabini Mansion, Royal Bay Terrace, Plywood Industries, J. Sta. Maria Construction, Magsaysay Multipurpose Cooperative, Segundina Bldg., Sagrada Corazon Medical, BPI, Chowking Restaurant, Swagman Hotel, Barrio Fiesta, Bel – Air Apartments, Kenny Roger’s Restaurant, Mercury Drug Store, Miramar Bldg., LLIZK Bldg. and Victoria Bldg.; Churucca, A. Mabini, Cartada and Guerrero Sts.
- Portion of T. M. Kalaw St. and South Road from Cartada St. to Parade St. including Alphambra St.; The National Library, NHI Bldg., PNB, Diamond Tea House, Stephen Lai Hongkong Restaurant, Luneta Park Inn Hotel, Rizal Monument, ETON Bay Park, Army and Navy Club, Harbor View Restaurant, Quirino Grandstand and Manila Ocean Park.
REASON: Various line maintenance works along United Nations (U. N.) Ave. in Ermita, Manila.
BETWEEN 9:00AM AND 3:00PM – PORTION OF CIRCUIT BALINTAWAK 41E
- Portion of M. Dela Cruz and A. Dela Cruz Sts. from Tandang Sora Ave. to and including Advance Envelope Plus and Phoenix Ready Mix in Bgy. Sta Quiteria.
REASON: Line reconductoring works along M. Dela Cruz St. in Bgy. Sta Quiteria, Caloocan City.
BETWEEN 10:00AM AND 3:00PM – PORTION OF CIRCUIT MANGGAHAN 43ZM
- Portion of Sampaguita Lane St. from Dr. Sixto Antonio Ave. to Pag-asa St. including St. Anthony St.; and Arellano University – Andres Bonifacio Campus and 7-11 Store in Bgy. Caniogan.
REASON: Replacement of rotten poles and line reconductoring works along Sampaguita Lane and Pag-asa Sts. in Bgy. Caniogan, Pasig City.
For more information, please contact MERALCO Call Center at telephone nos. 16211 / 631-1111, fax no. 632-8554 or e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the Bill ID Number or Service Identification Number (SIN) indicated in your electric bills for faster resolution of inquiries.
For those who prefer to receive this schedule via e-mail, simply write to MERALCO at email@example.com and type in the phrase "Request for weekly schedule."