To carry out necessary maintenance and upgrading works on various MERALCO distribution facilities, electric service will be temporarily interrupted on the following dates and places:
MONDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2016
BULACAN (GUIUGINTO; AND MALOLOS CITY)
BETWEEN 3:00AM AND 5:00AM – PORTION OF CIRCUITS TABANG 33YH AND 34YH
- Portion of Panasahan and Mambog Barangay Roads from near Dr. Reyes St. to Purok Wakas including Purok Gitna, Purok Salapungan, Purok Baog, Purok Kapatan, Purok Ilang – Ilang, Purok 1-3; Freezo Ice Plant and Malolos Recycling Plant in Bgys. Mambog, Matimbo, Panasahan and Taal in Malolos City.
- Hoc Po Feeds Corp. and Nature Spring along Cagayan Valley Road in Bgys. Sta. Cruz and Sta. Rita in Guiguinto.
REASON: Maintenance works inside Meralco – Tabang substation.
BULACAN (SAN JOSE DEL MONTE CITY)
BETWEEN 10:00AM AND 3:00PM – PORTION OF CIRCUIT STA. MARIA 45YU Villa Annapolis Subd. in Bgy. Dulong Bayan.
REASON: Extension of facilities inside Villa Annapolis Subd. in Bgy. Dulong Bayan, San Jose Del Monte City, Bulacan.
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2016
LAGUNA (STA. ROSA CITY)
BETWEEN 9:00AM AND 11:00AM – PORTION OF CIRCUIT LAGUNA BEL-AIR 415LBA
- Portion of Solen Residence in Bgy. Malilit.
REASON: Installation and reconstruction of facilities inside Solen Residence in Bgy. Malitlit, Sta. Rosa City, Laguna.
TUESDAY TO WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 11 – 12, 2016
TAGUIG CITY (FORT BONIFACIO)
BETWEEN 11:00PM (TUE., 10/11/16) AND 6:00AM (WED., 10/12/16) – PORTION OF CIRCUIT MALIBAY 412VJ
- Philippine National Police - Southern Police District Headquarters, Army Support Command (ASCOM) And Phoenix Gas Station along Lawton Ave. in Fort Bonifacio.
REASON: Line reconductoring works along Lawton Ave. in Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City.
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2016
CAVITE (DASMARIÑAS CITY)
BETWEEN 12:01AM AND 3:00AM • Portion of Circuit Abubot 37xz • Portion of Pasong Bayog Road in Bgy. Burol Main.
REASON: Installation of new primary lines along Pasong Bayog Road, Bgy. Burol Main, Dasmariñas City, Cavite.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2016
BETWEEN 9:00AM AND 9:30AM AND THEN BETWEEN 2:30PM AND 3:00PM – PORTION OF CIRCUITS KAMUNING 424VP AND 426VP
- Portion of Kamuning Road from Meralco – Kamuning substation along Scout Ybardolaza St. to Tomas Morato Ave. in Bgy. Sacred Heart.
- Portion of Scout Ybardolaza St. from Kamuning Road to Scout Rallos St. in Bgy. Sacred Heart.
- Portion of Scout Rallos St. from 11th Jamboree St. to Scout Torillo St. including Herma Bldg., Papa John’s Pizza and 55 Events Place in Bgy. Sacred Heart.
- Portion of Scout Torillo St. from Scout Castor St. to Scout De Guia St. in Bgy. Sacred Heart.
- Portion of Tomas Morato Ave. from Kamuning Road to Timog Ave. including Don A. Roces Ave.; Scout Castor, Scout De Guia, Scout Delgado, Scout Fuentebella, Scout Gandia, Scout Lazcano, Scout Tuazon, Makabayan, Marathon, Parkway, Rolling, Scout Castor, Scout De Guia and Scout Fernandez Sts.; Roadrunner, 24K Property Ventures, La Dulcinea Restaurant, Sonaire Club, Zirkoh Bar & Restaurant, United Architects of the Philippines, Johnny Rockets Restaurant, Lansbergh Place Condominium, Picache Restaurant, Philippine Kidney Dialysis Foundation and Jollibee in Bgys. Laging Handa, Obrero, Sacred Heart and South Triangle.
- Portion of Timog Ave. from Tomas Morato Ave. to and including Hollywood KTV Bar and City Lifestyle Spa in Bgy. South Triangle.
BETWEEN 9:00AM AND 3:00PM – PORTION OF CIRCUITS KAMUNING 424VP AND 426VP
- Portion of Scout Torillo St. from Scout Limbaga St. to Scout Borromero St. in Bgy. South Triangle.
- Portion of Scout Borromero St. from Sgt. Esguerra Ave. to Tomas Morato Ave. including Coffel Aire Industries, Philippine Campus Crusade for Christ in Bgy. South Triangle. Portion of Tomas Morato Ave. from Scout Borromero St. to Eugenio Lopez Drive in Bgy. South Triangle.
- Portion of Eugenio Lopez Drive from Tomas Morato Ave. to one feed of ABS-CBN Compound and Gerry’s Grill Restaurant in Bgy. South Triangle.
REASON: Replacement of rotten and leaning poles along Scout Borromeo St. and Tomas Morato Ave. in Bgy. South Triangle, Quezon City.
BETWEEN 9:00AM AND 4:00PM – THE WHOLE OF CIRCUIT MAKATI 12G; AND PORTION OF CIRCUIT KAMAGONG 49VK
- Portion of Kalayaan Ave. from San Miguel Village to and including South Ave., Nicanor Garcia and J. B. Roxas Sts.; and Santiago Village in Bgy.Valenzuela.
- Constellation, Orbit, Saturn, and Comet Sts. in Bel-Air 2 Village, Bgy. Bel-Air.
- Portion of J. P. Rizal Ave. from Rizal Subd. in Bgy. Valenzuela to and including Trabajo, Pateros, Obrero, Legaspi, Hormiga, Honradez, Constancia, Biak na Bato and Anselmo Sts. in Bgy. Olympia; and San Miguel Subd. in Bgy. Poblacion.
REASON: Line reconductoring works Along Kalayaan Ave. in Bgy. Olympia, Makati City.
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2016
MANILA; AND QUEZON CITY (LA LOMA)
BETWEEN 6:00AM AND 6:30AM AND THEN BETWEEN 9:00AM AND 9:30AM – THE WHOLE OF CIRCUITS SAMPALOC 14K, 19K AND 22K
- Portion of Dapitan St. from A. H. Lacson St. (Gov. Forbes) in Sampaloc, Manila to and including Mariveles, Halcon and Maria Clara Sts. in Bgy. Sta. Teresita, La Loma, Quezon City; Ibarra, Musa, Casanas, Basilio, Antonio Maceda, Piy Madrigal, Antipolo, P. Florentino, Algeciras, M. Dela Fuente, Don Quijote, Carola and Don Castillas Sts. in Sampaloc, Manila.
- Portion of Nicanor Roxas St. from Apo Ave. to Mayon Ave. in Bgy. Sta. Teresita.
- Portion of España Blvd. from Don Castillas St. to and including Blumentritt, Basilio, Craig, Ruperto Cristobal, Sr., Vicente Cruz and M. Dela Fuente Sts.
- Portion of J. Fajardo St. from F. Cayco St. to and including Instruccion, Basilio, Craig, E. Quintos, Sr., Algeciras, Ruperto S. Cristobal, Sr., Miguelin, Sobriedad, M. Dela Fuente, Carola, Valencia, Extremadura, F. Jhocson and Alcantara Sts. in Sampaloc, Manila.
- Portion of G. Tuazon St. from M. Arenas St. to F. Cayco St. including M. F. Jhocson, Lardizabal, Castanos and Legarda Sts. in Sampaloc, Manila.
REASON: Preventive maintenance and testing works inside Meralco - Sampaloc substation.
For more information, please contact MERALCO Call Center at telephone nos. 16211 / 631-1111, fax no. 632-8554 or e-mail address email@example.com. Please use the Bill ID Number or Service Identification Number (SIN) indicated in your electric bills for faster resolution of inquiries.
For those who prefer to receive this schedule via e-mail, simply write to MERALCO at firstname.lastname@example.org and type in the phrase "Request for weekly schedule."