Certified Energy Conservation Officer or CECO refers to a professional who demonstrates high levels of experience, competence, proficiency, and ethical fitness in the energy management profession.
Certified Energy Manager or CEM refers to Refers to a licensed engineer or its equivalent who demonstrates high levels of experience, competence, proficiency, and ethical fitness.
Energy Auditors or EA refers to an individual or entity with proven credibility and competence to conduct an energy audit.
CECOs and CEMs are responsible on the following:
- Managing the energy consumption of facilities, equipment, and devices.
- Implementation and improvement of energy efficiency measures.
- Conduct of regular energy audit.
- Prepare energy consumption and energy conservation program reports.
EAs are responsible on the following:
- Conduct energy audits to determine ways to optimize energy performance of Designated Establishments.
- Provide technical report to CECO and CEM.