- Republic Act No. 7638 Section 5(i) “Devise ways and means of giving direct benefits to the province, city, or municipality, especially the community and people affected, and equitable and preferential benefit to the region that hosts the energy resource and/or the energy-generating facility: Provided, however, That the other provinces, cities, municipalities, or regions shall not be deprived of their energy requirements"
- Energy Regulations No. 1-94
- Republic Act No. 9136 Section 66 “Benefits to Host Communities”
- Rule 29 Part (A) of EPIRA IRR “Benefits to Host Communities”
- DC2018-03-0005 “Prescribing Guidelines Recognizing the Rights of Indigenous Cultural Communities (ICCs) Indigenous Peoples (IPs)” Promulgated in April 2018.
- DC2018-08-0021 “Providing Amendments to Rule 29 Part (A) of the Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act No. 9136” Promulgated in August 2018 and Approved /Ratified by JCPC in 02 May 2019.
- DO2019-01-0001 “Providing Internal Guidelines and Procedures for the Transfer of Existing Funds in Relation to the Financial Benefits under ER1-94” Promulgated on January 2019.
- 1st Advisory for the implementation of DC2018-08-0021 with template MOAs –Issued 02 May 2019
- DC2019-06-0010 “Prescribing Administrative Operating Guidelines for the Availment and Utilization of Financial Benefits by the ICCsIPs –Promulgated in 27 July 2019
- DO2019-12-0021 “Creation of a Reconciliation Team for the implementation of Department Order No. DO2019-01-001” Promulgated on December 2019
- DC2020-04-0008 “Rationalizing the Utilization of ER 1-94 Funds by Host Local Government Units in Response to Covid-19 Public Health Emergency – Promulgated in 07 April 2020
- Advisory for the Implementation of DC2020-04-0008 – Issued 14 July 2020
- 2nd Advisory for the implementation of DC2018-08-0021 and its Supplemental Policy issuances – Issued 19 July 2021